Chocolate cups with cookie dough filling
(Makes 18 cups (3.5cm wide))
GF, grain free, vegan
Cookie dough filling
Dry Cookie Dough Ingredients
30g Sunbird Grain free granola
25g coconut sugar
75g almond flour
20g coconut flour
Pinch of salt
Wet Cookie Dough Ingredients
15g nut butter (I used cashew butter, but any nut butter of your choice is good!)
35ml oat mylk (or mylk of choice)
200g vegan chocolate
1½ tsp coconut oil
10g Sunbird Grain free granola
Make the cookie dough filling:
- Add the dry dough ingredients into a bowl.
- Combine the wet dough ingredients (nut butter and mylk) until completely mixed.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and bring together until a dough is formed.
- Pop into fridge to chill until needed.
Melt the chocolate:
- Fill a saucepan to make a water bath (no more than 1/3 full of water) and place on the heat.
- Place the vegan chocolate and coconut oil into a bowl and place over the water bath to gently melt the chocolate. Whisk to combine.
- Once melted take 1 tsp of the melted chocolate / coconut and line a silicone cup case 9make sure the bottom and sides are coated) – do this until you have used about 2/3 of the mix – keep the remaining 1/3 as this is needed for the chocolate topping. (This recipe lined 18 cups, 3½ cm wide).
- Place the silicone mould into the fridge for the chocolate to set.
- Remove the cookie dough from the fridge and weigh approx. 5g balls for the cookie dough filling. Place these on top of the set chocolate and press the dough down with the back of a teaspoon.
- Gently spoon over the remaining melted chocolate to completely cover the cookie dough.
- Sprinkle the remaining Sunbird Grain free granola over the top of the chocolate and pop back in the fridge to set.
- Keep refrigerated and in the silicone moulds until ready to serve.
- Will last for 7 days in the fridge.